|16" Goodreau "Secret"|
Here are a few reasons that your dolls - from Barbies to BJDs - are much more pleasant models to deal with than their human counterparts. (If you think of any additional ones, please add them.)
- She has a perfect body.
- Her weight doesn't fluctuate (unless an arm falls off).
- She doesn't require any undergarments for support - those plastic parts aren't going anywhere.
- Her outfits require less fabric.
- Her wardrobe takes up less closet space than yours.
- She can hold a pose for a LONG time.
- Labor laws don't require you to offer her a salary or benefits.
- If sleeves or pant legs are too narrow, you can pop her hands or feet off to get her clothes on. (Okay, so this probably can be achieved with a human, but it would be a long, painful, expensive & messy process.)
- She doesn't require food or water, which means she can't spill them on your clothes and ruin them.
- She won't give you any attitude. (Actually, scratch that. I don't know how the manufacturers do it, but the occasional dolls seems to have some "sass" built in.)