Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Alice Project, Day 24

Goodreau Doll's Goth Alice in her original outfit.
For day 24 of the Alice Project, I'm using my very first resin ball-jointed doll, Goth Alice. Though she's dressed in her original outfit and shoes, she isn't wearing her original straight blonde wig. This is a Liv Doll wig, with the center post cut off. It fits perfectly.

This is the doll that won me over (instantly) to the beauty of resin dolls. I loved her look, weight and feel the moment I opened her and removed her from her box. I still think she is simply gorgeous.

See more photos of her on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...