Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sky as the Vampire Bride

Sky as the Vampire Bride, originally uploaded by alington.

With Halloween rapidly approaching, I thought I'd give you a formal introduction to Sky as the Vampire Bride. She is a white skin, large bust Peak's Woods ball-jointed doll. She was my first Asian BJD, and I have loved Peak's Woods sculpts and dolls ever since.

She's wearing red glass eyes by DollZone, and a fabulous black Tibetan lamb wig by Michele Hardy, which I have styled in an up-do. (I really love these wigs!) You can get one in almost any color here.

Sky's outfit is a limited edition Vampire Wedding dress, made for the GoGo Doll Convention in San Francisco in 2009. It was crafted by DollHeart, and originally only available with an exclusive tan Wake-Up Goldie.

See Sky's complete photo shoot on my Flickr photostream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...