Friday, April 22, 2011

W Club exclusive coming soon to My Favorite Doll

Exquisite, FR Monogram collection.
Exquisite is name the FR Monogram dressed doll coming soon to My Favorite Doll. She is a limited edition of 300, and is being sold through a WClub lottery, at a price of $175.

This beautiful blue-eyed blonde is dressed an embroidered ball gown. The bodice of the gown is ivory and gold with a lace overlay, finished with a navy belt. The large wide skirt is a deep teal blue with gold embroidered flowers cascading down the hips. Her hem is bustled in the front with a small fuchsia bow.

She has lovely pink and red flowers in her updo (which the promo email deems "fantastic"). Her accessories include gorgeous oversized gold bejeweled earrings and coordinating flower platform sandals.

She is definitely not for the faint of heart--she reminds me of the grand finale look of a designer's collection, sashaying down the catwalk.

I entered the lottery--I can't help myself. I just love those bright colors. (I'm such an 80s girl at heart.)

Photos property of Integrity Toys.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, just beautiful! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very dramatic and beautiful. Reminds me of a John Galiano dress.


    Ariss

    ReplyDelete
  3. que linda barbie muy linda mira mi blok www.barbiefashonista.blolgpot.com

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...