Thursday, January 21, 2010

Goldie as Alice


Goldie as Alice, originally uploaded by alington.
My Peak's Woods Goldie gets to try on the Alice Fantasy outfit for an upcoming BJD meet. I think she'll get to go as Alice. It suits her very well.

The wig is also by DollHeart and is called Lynea (the color is Sunstreaked).

Goldie and Sky are some of my favorite girls to photograph, though their bodies aren't very easy to pose, even after sueding. I've heard some collectors rebody them into more posable bodies, but I'm not sure I'd want to bother--especially not after all the work I've done blushing Sky.

You can check out the other photos in this set on my Flickr photostream.

1 comment:

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...