Friday, January 8, 2010

Simple Pleasures


Simple Pleasures, originally uploaded by Renee Fab.
Please check out Renee Fab's work on Flickr. I came across her wonderful repainted dolls and absolutely stunning historical outfits for Tonner 16", 19" and 22" American Models while browsing online.

I was so inspired, in fact, that I was persuaded to start a new group called Historical Dolls, which Renee Fab was gracious enough to join.

Check out her amazing photostream for more wonderful photos of historical and contemporary OOAK couture doll costumes, then head on over to my new group, Historical Dolls, and leave comments.

Do you have a Flickr account? If so, and you have dolls that are dressed in historical costumes (these can be from any era!), please submit them to my new group. I welcome all submissions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...