Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cutie Angel Mari


Mari, originally uploaded by alington.
So meet my newest addition, Asian BJD Mari by Cutie Angel. She's an SD size, and she's just adorable. You just want to give her a little hug and make her feel better.

I got her on a great sale from Denver Doll. She had a little shelf wear, so she came with a wig (a different one), the outfit and some fantastic boots. This wig is by Leeke, called Lacey in Baby Brown, and I just love it on her.

I do have a couple of projects I'd like to do with this doll. First, she needs serious help with her seam lines. Sanding first! I think I'll take her apart for this task, since she also needs restringing--she's pretty loosely strung, and my tightening attempt didn't help her arms. And I'd like to suede her, too.

Her eye lashes are just painted beautifully, but I think I'll give her longer real ones on top, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...