Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fantasia by ImplDoll

A new exclusive ball-jointed doll, limited to only 50 pieces, has been announced by ImplDoll, and she's a lovely fantasy character. Fantasia stands 63.5 cm (25 inches) tall, and includes a pair of glass eyes (random color). She has lavender skin. She includes elf hands and feet as well as human hands and feet (both flat and high heel). And she can stand in her elf feet as well. In addition, her elf ears (more like mermaid ears than elf ears) are magnetic.

Base price is $405 for the doll. Face up is additional $38. If you want, you can also add blushing to her elf hands and feet for $60, and her outfit for $36. It's not stated, but I think the wig may be included.

I have to confess, I'm sorely tempted. I own Christopher, a white-skin the elf, and she is simply lovely! I just love this doll--she's so... purple! Of course, she is available from your favorite ImplDoll dealer. Go check out more photos on ImplDoll's website. Let me know what you think! Is she weird? Am I?

Photo is the property of ImplDoll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...