Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Alice Project, Day 19

Bobobie Isabella BJD dressed as Alice.
The Alice Project continues with my daughter Kate's BJD, Bobobie Isabella. She's a white skin doll, who stands 27cm tall (about 10.5"). We found her ash blonde wig at a recent doll show, and it's really quite cute.

This doll belongs to KittyKate. I don't have to worry nearly as much about this doll as I do about Emma, from yesterday's Alice Project post, since Kate is older than Lauren, and in general is more organized and careful with her things. In a word, my mother has called our younger daughter Hurricane Lauren (for her spunk and enthusiasm, we'll call it), since she was about ten months old.

One of the great things about Bobobie dolls is that a few of their MSD sized dolls (Lan, Mei, Fei and Ju) can wear Tonner clothes, and this size (27cm) can wear stretchy Barbie clothes and other 11" fashions. This dress is a Fashion Fever fashion by Mattel. Another makeshift apron was created on the run, and I believe the shoes are Dale Rae.

See more photos of her on Flickr, and here she is in the group:

3 comments:

  1. Your Alice group is so cute! There are quite a lot of blue haired Alice's in there ;)What a huge variety, love them ;)

    It's cool your daughters love dolls as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    Erm, I do have sort of a dolls-with-blue-hair theme in my house, too (and blue wigs), so they got to play Alice, too. In an upcoming one, I'll have a pink-haired girl, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isabella has got to be one of the sweetest faces on a ball-jointed doll that I've seen so far. If she same to life, I bet she'd always say the right thing and never get into any trouble. ;)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...