Thursday, November 18, 2010

Convention Review: Count Adrian, Kyori & Adele

I just wanted to share a shot of a couple of dolls that I did not personally keep.  Count Adrian Von Lamberg uses the Takeo facemold and since I don't collect Hommes, I had already presold him.  The same goes with Scarlet Woman Adele, although I wished I could've stolen her outfit!  I will be keeping Out of the Blue Kyori, but mine came with wonky eyes, so I will be getting a replacement from Integrity.  There are plenty of pics on Flickr if you do a quick search.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...