Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm thankful, too! #6


Okay, I have to confess, I am shamelessly stealing this idea from all you other bloggers here on Fashion Doll Review. What the hey, it is a great idea, considering the upcoming holiday, to remember something for which we are thankful.

I am thankful for Super Stripes Angelina Ruiz, who has become Eshalya Petotheus, my journeywoman Atlantean sorceress. She recently received a BW breastplate, and is now SOO much easier to pose. Here, she is depicted with one of her magic focus jewels, an aquamarine.

Eshalya herself would be grateful if I would get the lead out and get some decent clothing for her boyfriend, so I can take couples pictures of the two of them like I do with the other couples in my collection.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Blue--Eshalya looks gorgeous. I love her new torso. It suits her very well. :)

    And YAY! You posted!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was bound to figure it out sooner or later!

    Seriously, though, I send you the longer posts, because I sometimes have... well, if not my foot in my mouth, apparently my foot on my keyboard. FDR has high standards, and I want to make sure my keyboard is NOT running amok on me like my mouth so often does in real life.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...