Friday, February 18, 2011

New Clothing Posted to Clear Lan Web Site

Coat from the new collection. Photo property of Clear Lan.
Clear Lan, a doll clothing designer and manufacturer, just posted new items to their web site. Our very own Shuga introduced me to their product last year and I just can't get enough of their clothing. They make clothing to fit Misaki, Momoko, La Ti Yellow, and Blythe. Since their clothing is sized to fit Misaki, that means Poppy Parker can wear it, which is good news since Poppy has become my go to fashion doll.

Previously, the only way to have items shipped from Clear Lan was via EMS, which can be quite expensive. For that reason, several of us would pool our orders and send in one super order so that we could share the shipping cost. However, recently Clear Lan added Registered Air Parcel as a shipping option which is considerably less expensive. Now I can order items any time I want!  That may be a good thing, or a bad thing.  Good for me and my dolls, bad for my budget.

Poppy in Clear Lan
Why do I love Clear Lan on Poppy so much? I know that Poppy's back story is that she's a teenage model in the early to mid '60s and I love her styled that way. I also feel, like many people, that Poppy has a fresh, young personality that fits with many of today's clothing styles and I believe that Clear Lan hits that mark with their designs.

Here Endless Summer Poppy was photographed at Disney's California Adventure (DCA) last week wearing a sleeveless black turtle neck knit shirt, brown short sleeved cowl neck knit shirt, and cropped and cuffed denim jeans all from Clear Lan.  The jewelry is from Ask Any Girl Poppy Parker gift set and the black plastic booties are from a Liv outfit.

If you'd like to see more of Poppy's trip to DCA, please click here to see more photos on my Flickr.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    These are new fashion doll, really doll is looking so cute. Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos.

    18 Doll Clothes

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...