Thursday, February 17, 2011

Peak's Woods Skiya


Peak's Woods Skiya, originally uploaded by alington.
Another for-fun photo: this is Peak's Woods Skiya, 58cm, resin BJD made in Korea. She is a white-skin doll, and I haven't yet blushed her or sanded her seam lines. She was a limited edition of 2 from the Christmas event in 2010, and included a different dress.

I've redressed her for the first time, and it had to be fabulous. I'm delighted to find that she can wear blue very well. Her wig is by Kemper Dolls, eye are glass and from Mint on Card, I believe.

The gown is by DollHeart and is a GoGa Convention exclusive called Vampire Bride.

I went a little crazy with the photos in my Flickr photostream. She's really lovely.

1 comment:

  1. what a dramatic skirt! and dramatic blue hair to round out the outfit. ;) very whimsical.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...