Sunday, August 28, 2011

JAMIEshow anyone?

I know I'm a little late to the game here, but there are some fantastic sales on JAMIEshow dolls at Angelic Dreams--only a few left!

I'm super tempted by Kyra, listed at just $295 for the dressed dolls. She's just gorgeous. There are only six left as of this morning! Her gown looks like an Atelier Soda creation, which in the BJD world goes for no less than $210. It's fabulous!

There is a friend in our doll group, Shirley, who has two of these dolls--and I have to say, they are very versatile and quite lovely. This would be an ideal time to pick up one of these lovely ladies!

1 comment:

  1. A couple of my doll club's members have these dolls and they are even MORE beautiful in person!

    I am NOT helping you in your quest to keep your doll expenditures reasonable, am I?

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...