Thursday, August 11, 2011

My endeavor with Vanessa...

Indulgences continued by alington
Indulgences continued, a photo by alington on Flickr.
They are going quite well, as you might imagine from this quite lame cell phone photo. I rearranged by displays on Wednesday, so I could make a shelf just for them. From the left:
  • Pale Fire
  • Color Therapy
  • True Royalty
  • Shirred Not Shaken
  • Metal Maven
  • In Bloom
  • Temptation
Eeek! I'm having a lot of fun with them so far. I'd forgotten how much fun Fashion Royalty dolls can be. Who do you think I am missing--any must-have Vanessa Perrin that would make my collection more complete?

3 comments:

  1. Alison, I'd say you definitely need an OOAK. :) Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems an awful lot like my Angelina Addiction...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do need an OOAK! And yes, it's bordering on the Angelina thing. (Do you have Bohemian Beauty, by the way? I think I just saw her NRFB from a dealer!)

    However, it's a) not as excessive as the Steffie collection and b) not as expensive as the Peak's Woods obsession--though it's getting there!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...