Saturday, September 10, 2011

Vanessa, Vanessa, Vanessa

Vanessa progression by alington
Vanessa progression, a photo by alington on Flickr.
I thought I'd post a little photo of Shirred Not Shaken Vanessa today. She was a convention centerpiece doll from The Heist convention in 2008. She was a limited edition of 160 dolls.

Her hair reminds me a lot of the new Close-Up doll, Dress Code. Her facial screening is quite bright--very blue. Her black gown is lovely--shirred sides, beaded straps and an open back. The skirt even has pockets. She includes silver jewelry.

I know, I know. I need to take the dolls out of my cabinet to do a full photo shoot. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Vanessa she is stunning! I really love her hair not to mention the makeup. Maybe we'll see the gown in another shot. LOL. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know, I know! ;) LOL! I've been so lazy about shooting any full-length.

    In the mean time... check out Terri Gold's site.

    Someday I will take a photography class, and my photos will look... marginal. Hers are fabulous! ;)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...