Sunday, October 9, 2011

Doll Tour, Part 1



The above is my first attempt at a video podcast--though not really. It's a little video tour of my current Barbie collection, including vintage Barbie and Steffie collection.

I have plans to upload pieces of Vanessa and Poppy obsessions next. (Did you know I was obsessed with Poppy Parker? Eeek!)

Plus, you get to see my latest hair color, and meet two of the boy kitties. If you listen carefully, you might get to hear some of my kids in the background. They didn't want to be in this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...