Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jet Set convention Simply Simpatico Darla Daley

I must admit that when I first saw this Darla doll I didn't like her at all. But, once I got her out of her pantsuit and into this cute dress I fell in love with her. Her facial screening is quite pretty as is the new facial sclupt. (Only one Darla was produced with the original sculpt.) Darla's dress (Flarin' To Go), belt, and bracelet are from byShane. The blue shoes are from the convention Poppy Parker shoe set. Furniture by Planet Janet studio.


1 comment:

  1. She looks great not only in this dress, but also in your gorgeous new diorama set, Kathie! Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...