Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Barbie Convention Update

Yesterday was another fun day here in Garden Grove at the Hyatt Orange County. Kathie and I were fortunate to have a fairly close to the front place in line at Matt Sutton's OOAK sale that we had a lot of options from which to choose. Kathie's doll is entitled Dark Romance. My two dolls, yes that's right two I am a doll piggie, are entitled Citrine and Benefit Luncheon. Pictures to follow either when I get home or when I figure out this technology! No one asked about my exercise yesterday, I lifted weights, so Sunday's and Monday's prizes roll over to today and there are now three gifts to win. If you're attending the Barbie Convention, or in the Anaheim Garden Grove area, make sure you come up to our room for our room sales. We are the Ginormous Room in 1074 North Tower. We have tons of goodies from vintage to contemporary at all price points. Four different sellers in one room. If you can't find it here, you don't need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...