Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Soho Sheer Cami - better photos

Soho Sheer Cami by alington
Soho Sheer Cami, a photo by alington on Flickr.
A few "real" photos of Soho Sheer Cami from Tonner Doll Company - and you can see a few more photos on my Flickr photostream.

She is really a gorgeous girl. I just can't express how thrilled I am with her hair! I adore her soft curls in the perfect shade of blonde. She reminds me so much of the Gold Label Cami I didn't get when I had the chance a couple of years ago.

Her facial screening is neutral and smokey, with eyelashes only at the sides. I really like how it's been done. I might add a little Liquitex to her eyes and lips, but she has a really nice shimmer to her lips already.

Her jewelry - just fabulous.

And again - she's sold out from Tonner Direct, so if you are hoping to add her to your collection, pick her up from your favorite dealer soon. Here are a few who still have her in stock:

Dreamcastle Dolls
Angelic Dreamz
Cherished Friends
Two Daydreamers
Toni's Collectibles


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...