Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dolls for sale!

Miss Amethyst by alington
Miss Amethyst, a photo by alington on Flickr.
I've cycled through some more Steffies, as my book is rapidly progressing. Check them out today at the DollPage Show & Sell site. I've also listed a few tiny dolls, Mattel's Family Corners Lacey and Melody, just in case any of your dolls need dolls of their own.

You can feel good about supporting an author--as well as supporting a fellow doll collector.

Have you always wanted to write a book? Check out my latest blog and subscribe to it to discover the latest publishing endeavors at the Fashion Doll Review, over at Out of the Box Publishing. I'm always looking for new authors for collaborative projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...