Friday, March 1, 2013

Steffie of the Day: Career Whitney

Career Whitney by alington
Career Whitney, a photo by alington on Flickr.
Without giving away the entire book, Steffie: Out of the Box Volume II, I'd like to introduce you to my latest addition to my collection, Career Whitney.

She was a Richwell Philippines exclusive from 1988, and basically, she looks a lot like Perfume Pretty (down the the blue bow in her hair), only redressed in 1980s Working Girl attire. She also includes a red hair brush and open toe shoes.

She is pretty rare--I had actually never seen this doll in person and happened across her on eBay. You can see a few more photos of her on Flickr.

Speaking of Volume II of my book, I'd like to invite you to visit my new blog, Out of the Box Publishing. There, I hope to keep track of all the Fashion Doll Review-related publications we have in progress, and it should be an easy way to keep in touch with our readers. If you are a Steffie fan, please check out this post! I really look forward to your input.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...