Thursday, February 24, 2011

Miss Revlon, Ultra Basic


Miss Revlon, Ultra Basic, originally uploaded by alington.
My Ultra Basic Miss Revlon has arrived. I took her hair down. Despite her promo photo, her hair comes tied back with the tie sewn into the hair. I've also curled the ends under with a large warm curling iron.

Additionally, I've added Liquitex gloss to her eyes and lips, and given her a French manicure and pedicure, sealed with Liquitex gloss.

I think she's really fun, if maybe a tad jaw-heavy and just a teeny bit wall-eyed, if you get too close.

She reminds me of a miniature Sydney, with a hint of a smile.

She has the same body type as Antoinette--smaller bust but same posability. She's so cute! The Ultra Basic dolls by Tonner include a doll in lingerie, no shoes and no stand.

I have a few more photos on Flickr, if you'd like to see how she poses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...