Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Neo Blythe "Nicky Lad" announced at Doll-Collectible

I'm not a Blythe expert, but I did happen across an adorable new release Neo Blythe called Nicky Lad, available for pre-order now from Doll-Collectible in Japan. (If any of my readers have another source for Blythe, and you post the link in the comments below, I'd be forever grateful!)

Nicky Lad is scheduled to be released July 1, 2010, and she retails for $149 USD (13,440 yen). She has the radiance face type, natural face type, yellow brown eye shadow, coral pink blush and lips, blue eyes (right), sky blue (center, special color), green (left), pink (center), her hair is short and golden brown.

The set includes the doll, polo shirt, pants, rain coat, glasses, socks, boots, underwear and stand.

I don't own any Blythes--but I think she is adorable.

Photo property of Cross World Connections.

2 comments:

  1. She is absolutely adorable! Please don't be so mean as to post this cutie and make me get drawn into buying another line of dolls! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to snicker. ;) I'm really hoping Debbie won't bring any Blythes to the next doll meet, because I'm afraid I will have to check them out. The eye sets are very intriguing to me--you can change them, and they look right and left. I like Pullip, also, but I really think Blythe has a more vintage feel. And she can wear vintage Skipper clothes...

    (Have you seen her Blythe dolls? Let me help: Here and Here.)

    Hee hee hee! ;)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...