Wednesday, June 23, 2010

V.Jhon's "Drama" Collection

I'm always on the lookout and purchasing outfits by wonderful designers on Etsy and Artfire and I've recently discovered a new one that I love, so I thought I'd share his designs here. 

V.Jhon is the designer and I purchased three outfits from his recent "Drama" Collection.  V.Jhon creates some really unique and interesting designs and covers the gamut from haute couture to simple everyday dresses.  Plus he includes great accessories like hats and bags with his fashions and I love how much care he puts into the packaging of his items.  I'm excited to see what this new up and coming doll fashion designer has in store!





Here are my Fashion Royalty dolls modeling 2 of his latest fashions:





He put together 10 fashions in the "Drama" collection and unfortunately there is only 1 left in his store.  But, the good news is that he's working on his new collection called "La Vita" and right now it's looking like this line will be for 16" fashion dolls.  I think he's been inspired by his recent AvantGuards doll purchases!

If you're interested in checking out his designs, you can go to his Etsy site HERE.  He also puts up a sneak peek of photos (which are fabulous by the way!) for his upcoming collections on his Flickr site HERE.  So if you keep checking there then at least you'll know what's coming up and you'll know when to get online and snag one of his fashions! 

**photo to the right is property of V.Jhon**

2 comments:

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...