Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Peak's Woods Family


Group shot, try #2, originally uploaded by alington.
Here is my second attempt at a group photo of my Peak's Woods girls. I'm happier with how this photo shoot came out. They look much better.


Starting with the little pink wigged girl at the bottom and going counter-clockwise (all have factory face ups):
  • Pink: Lady Bee, normal skin, normal bust. Pink wig by Goodreau.
  • Tibetan wig, platinum: Goldie, SD, normal skin, normal bust. Wig by Michele Hardy. Lashes enhanced by me.
  • Rococo gown: Wake-up Cue, large bust, white skin (blushed by me), Lynea wig by DollHeart, enhanced lashes part of Boutique Doll full-set.
  • Brown wig: Segi, normal bust, normal skin.
  • Purple wig: Sky, original style factory face-up, wig by Luts, lashes and blushing by me, large bust, white skin.

1 comment:

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...