Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mirana, the White Queen by Tonner Doll


Mirana, the White Queen
Originally uploaded by alington
She arrived as a surprise to me on Saturday, July 3--a huge gigantic box! (Well, I did remember I had pre-ordered her, but I didn't realize she had been shipped.) She is a new Anne Hathaway sculpt as Mirana, the White Queen, as portrayed in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, from Tonner Doll.

At first, I wasn't thrilled with her large jaw. But she's growing on me--especially with her super-soft gorgeous hair, and her rather freakish make-up. I love her brown eyes and dark lips and nail (and toe!) polish, too.

Her outfit is to die for. Worth every penny. The bodice and sleeves are wonderfully detailed with beading, trim and pleats. Even her white lace-up boots are trimmed with satin. She's simply wonderful.

See more photos on Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, she is a pretty one. Glad to see you're happy with your new dolly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Blue! I do like her. I'm going nuts getting ready for IFDC tomorrow (ACK!), but I have to take the time for a few last minute (and scheduled) posts. ;)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...