Friday, July 9, 2010

Segi as Rose Red

Segi is another Peak's Woods doll who will be attending IFDC with me as well. For the Fractured Fairytales banquet, she'll be wearing her Rose Red costume.

It's made of silk, organza, ribbon, lace and rose petals. Shoes by Elfdoll, wig by Peak's Woods, and glass eyes by DollZone. The outfit is by me, and it turned out all right, but I don't think it was worth the time it took.

I'm actually going as Cinderella gone wrong. We'll see. I'm wearing mostly blue.

See more photos on Flickr.

Also, if you don't know the story of Snow White and Rose Red, you can read about it here.

2 comments:

  1. Headdesk - what is wrong with this outfit, Miss Picky? It is beautiful. Okay, not being the most patient person in the world, I can understand the frustration angle - "Jeez, this should look like something on the Milan runway, after all this time!!" - however, it looks just lovely.

    Cinderella - or should that be SINderella - gone wrong, huh? THAT I would like to see pictures of sometime, m'dear! Hope you have a LOT of fun at the convention, without giving your huggy a heart attack over the convention goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Segi was absolutely beautiful in her rose petal frock. I loved how all the different textures came together.

    And Alison as a Sinderella? Fantastic! I'll have some pics up soon, if not here then over on my Flickr.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...