Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Royale #82 by alington
Royale #82, a photo by alington on Flickr.
Happy New Year from all of us here at the Fashion Doll Review.

Have you ever wanted to meet us? (Oooh, creepy!) Well, for me, Alison, you can meet me at Barbie Convention this year in Garden Grove, CA, and also at IFDC, where I will be teaching a seminar on, you guessed it, Ball-Jointed Dolls for Beginners! You'll want to be sure to make it to this year's IFDC, since this will be the 10th anniversary of this year's convention, and come to my seminar. It's like BJDs for dummies.

My doll resolutions are long this year, and I'm sure I will fail in them, as usual. And they unfortunately involve pruning. I'll post about them later. For now, I'd like to wish you a very happy, doll-filled New Year!

The lovely lady above is TDLM Royale #82. If you haven't snapped her up, she belongs in your collection.

Do you think it's a bad thing for me to take artsy fartsy photos, just to post to Tonner's new Doll Duels site? Terri Gold, if you see this post and haven't uploaded any photos yet, this is a personal invitation/plea for you to do so. I will definitely vote for your TDF Theatre de la Mode photos, among your other gorgeous photos. Plus, then I will quit obsessing about taking soft focus shots, and be able to put away my Christmas tree, a.k.a. doll prop in the living room.

By the way, dear readers, if you're on Facebook, you must add Collecting Fashion Dolls by Terri Gold's fan page to your Likes list. She is so close to 500 likes! Plus, you can stay up-to-date on her down-to-earth reviews and to-die-for photography!

2 comments:

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...