Friday, June 19, 2009

Ashlyn as Mini Mod Alice


Ashlyn as Mini Mod Alice, originally uploaded by alington.

In addition to the American Model outfit, Nancie at Nankatts also made an outfit for my 5" Goodreau resin BJD, Ashlyn (a Bearzabout exclusive). It matches the American Model outfit perfectly, and I adore it.

The outfit includes panties, socks, and the dress. The price was really reasonable, too. Check out her website for more outfits (and she does custom work, too, which is what these were--based on a photo and my own descriptions--and they came out exactly like I imagined!).

Ashlyn is wearing a Monique wig called Trix in snow. You can see her full photo shoot on my Flickr photostream or my Mobile Me gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...