Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sky as Mod Alice


Peak's Woods Sky as Mod Alice, originally uploaded by alington.

I also figured I'd try Nancie's outfit on my Peak's Woods resin BJD, Sky. Still one of my most favorite dolls, this is an SD sized doll, about 23" tall. She's a large bust model, but not as curvy as the American Model, so the outfit is slightly large on her. But on the plus side, she does have her own shoes.

She's wearing the "random wig" that was included with her. (I was so lucky!) I love this outfit on her. She's actually still wearing it!

You can see her full photo shoot on my Flickr photostream or on my Mobile Me gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...