Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tim Burton's new movie -- Alice in Wonderland

Scheduled for release in March 2010... can I wait that long? And also, can I be so good to hope that one of these doll companies will pick up the rights for the doll likenesses and terrific, fantastic costumes?

I am loving what I see so far of the Queen of Hearts (Helena Bonham Carter), the White Queen (Anne Hathaway) and Alice (Mia Wasikowska--I know her as Sophie, from the cable series "In Treatment").

Check out ComingSoon.net to see more fantastic set photos as well. It's pure eye candy.

2 comments:

  1. This movie will be the best one yet from my view. I love the work of Tim Burton and the classic Alice in wonderland. So to me this movie will be like sex!! lol I cant wait intill march of 2010!!!
    bondgirl15

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm terribly excited about this, too. Though I'm hoping one of the doll companies will pick up the license for it and make some dolls from it... ;)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...