Thursday, June 4, 2009

Something Cool Isha


Something Cool Isha, originally uploaded by alington.

Here is another one of my older Fashion Royalty dolls, Something Cool Isha. I was briefly considering selling this doll as well, until I started playing with her again.

Here, she's been redressed in an outfit from the Foreign Affair gift set, and even though her lip color doesn't quite go, it's still pretty fun. Isha is one of my all-time favorite FR sculpts--and her classy up-do is very fun.

You can check out the rest of her photo shoot on my Flickr photostream or my Mobile Me gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...