Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lady Bee box opening...


Adorable., originally uploaded by alington.
Lady Bee (normal skin, normal bust, standard (and fabulous) face-up), ~MSD-sized by Peak's Woods has arrived!
She was so worth the wait. I just adore her. (I didn't miss the FedEx truck after all!)

I love everything about her. I think her eyes are the best--eyelashes are so long, and eyes are oversized and perfect. Her little face is so sweet. I'm so surprised that her face-up is so close to the promo photo.

Check out the rest of the box opening photos for details. I'm working on uploading the dressed photos right now!

2 comments:

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...