Monday, September 13, 2010

One more day for FDR's first contest!

Win this doll! You have till midnight tomorrow PST (September 14, 2010) to email me (please do not post your response on this blog!) with your answer to this question:

Which doll is used in the close-up photo used in the background of this month's blog layout?

All the correct answers will be put into a pot, and I will draw one lucky winner, who will win the following the NRFB Target exclusive Barbie Basic shown here. (And I have hidden her from my enthusiastic six year-old doll-collecting daughter this time.)

Overseas entries are welcome, and shipping is included. Contributors to the blog are exempt from this drawing. I'll announce the winner on September 15, hopefully by noon PST!

See my original post about the contest here, and what happened to the original prize here. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...