Thursday, November 18, 2010

Convention Review: Lilith & Eden

Okay, I'm going to start some short reviews with pics of the dolls in the Convention Collection.  First up is my personal favorite:  Wild at Heart, Lilith & Eden giftset.  I was so excited to see them on the lineup since I just adore the facemold on these girls.  My favs are definitely Style Mantra and Great Pretender, but these two girls did not disappoint! 


They come with cool funky two toned ponytails (the funky colored hair is NOT rooted and easy to take out of the ponytail if you prefer) and outfits based on Alexander McQueen fashions (check out the Armadillo shoes on Lilith!).  Actually most of the fashions this year paid homage to the late Mr. McQueen's fashions.


1 comment:

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...