Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The second limited edition Peak's Woods doll

LE Wake-Up Cue, photo property of Peak's Woods
Oh--she's so pretty! I already own a Wake-Up Cue, but I'm not sure I'll be able to make it through this promotion without adding a new doll to my collection. Ack!

This lovely limited edition Wake-Up Cue includes magnetic ears, normal skin, normal bust, purple crystal acrylic eyes, limited face-up, random wig and extra hands. She was created in a quantity of two dolls, and by the time I saw this post, she'd already sold out.

I already own a Wake-Up Cue sculpt, so I'm not as sad about her as I am about yesterday's Goldie.

Stay in tune at Peak's Woods for more limited editions (daily, excepting weekends) through December 31!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't she just totally cute?! I have just adopted my first SD, a Yeru the Soul from the DoA MP, and I'm thrilled with her. This Christmas event is fabulous, I wish I had some more money to indulge!! Good luck if you try for one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Kayjay! Yeru the Soul is a gorgeous sculpt! :)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...