Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm thankful for... #1


Mademoiselle A La Mode Tyler, originally uploaded by alington.
Mademoiselle a la Mode. She might just be the favorite Tonner Doll in my collection, if I'm allowed to have one without offending Sydney. (You know how she is.)

She is a limited edition of 100 dolls, originally produced for the March 2008 Paris Fashion Doll Festival. I was able to purchase mine at original retail through the Paris Fashion Doll Festival's web store.

I adore historical dolls, and I think her gown, her hair, and her natural and glowing facial screening is simply perfect. Tyler makes a great historical model. The celadon fabric has a soft sheen, black velvet trim and white lace detailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...