Wednesday, November 17, 2010

FR2, the new line

I've been wanting to do some convention reviews since arriving home, but life has gotten in the way.  Isn't that always the case?  LOL  First up I wanted to share the new FR2 line.  This new line incorporates a brand new torso sculpt along with extra articulation.  After playing and photographing these dolls the past 2 weeks, I must say I'm very impressed!  I love the extra articulation and especially the new knees.  The torso is much more realistic and will look amazing in bikinis and lingerie. 

At the convention the first FR2 doll named DASHA was released as part of the official collection.  She came dressed in a side shirred floral full length dress, pink strappy sandals and kelly green satin purse.  The second FR2 doll that popped up was ELYSE JOLIE.  She came as a centerpiece doll during the WClub luncheon.  She was sold by lottery for those that entered during the luncheon.  She came dressed in a black sleeveless dress, black double breasted cropped jacket, black lace socks and heels and a train case.  Both dolls were beautiful as they came, but you know me, I'm the fastest redresser in the west!  So those girls quickly got some new outfits and Dasha had her hair restyled.




If you'd like to see more pics, along with nude ones of the new body and poseability, please check out my flickr here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/shuga-shug/collections/72157625181450787/

4 comments:

  1. I've been eagerly awaiting these pics of the new bodies! I love the look of the new hips, knees & feet (although it's sad they won't fit the old shoes). My favorite feature of all, though, is the torso - especially the lack of a waistline seam. Bring on the midriff baring outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the Fab review and Gorgeous Photos!!

    gerri XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic photos and great restyling. I love the new torsos--non-jointed torsos are fantastic (why I love some of my BJDs, actually), and so nice to see them on smaller dolls.

    The shoes are really nice, but why they have to be a different size is a little confusing, though possibly a good marketing strategy? Have you found any other shoes that will fit them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've found that alot of FR boots and short boots fit the FR2 dolls fine. So there still is lots they can share!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...