Thursday, November 18, 2010

Limited edition full set Sky from Peak's Woods

LE full-set Sky. Photo property of Peak's Woods.
As of right now, this limited edition (of one) Sky is still available, and she's gorgeous. She's a normal bust, white skin doll with extra hands, limited face-up, blonde wig, crystal acrylic green eyes (16mm), and includes the outfit, boots and hat! Peak's Woods is asking $664.91 for this doll, and their normal dolls with face-up are $582.

I think she's adorable--I'm sorely tempted, but I already have a white-skin, large bust Sky, so I really can't justify her. Even as cute as she is. (I'm holding out for Viyol, Yami, Yulli, Cue or another Wake-up Goldie.) We'll see!

Enjoy! (And thanks for the head's up, Kayjay!)

1 comment:

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...