Monday, November 1, 2010

The Alice Project, Day 38


Day 38 of the Alice Project, and my friend Jen found a brand new Alice doll for me. It's a Moxie Girlz Avery, dressed as Alice in Wonderland. My daughter Lauren has a few Moxie Girlz, and I'd seen Snow White and Rapunzel at Target, but I was delighted by her gift.

She's blonde with blue eyes, dressed in a traditional satin Alice dress with a white satin pinafore with a satin bow. She has a black plastic headband, and also black and white striped leggings and black mary jane shoes.

You can see a close-up of her face below. She's very sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...